Family, nature and an active lifestyle
Are you the kind of family that enjoys spending time together, staying active together and would love to be part of a caring community in a beautiful natural environment? Then Belvidere Estate is the ultimate home for you. It’s a small, intimate residential estate with expansive indigenous parkland, direct access to the estuary, tennis courts, and a recreational park.
Your family will never run out of things to do:
- Walking and biking trails
- Beautiful green parklands covering more than 50% of the estate
- Direct access to the estuary
- Jetty boat and slipway
- Secure boat and car park
- 4 Boreholes to supply the necessary water to Belvidere
- Bird hide (more than 270 identified bird species)
- Two restaurants and an historic tavern
- Belvidere Manor 4 Star Hotel
- Self-contained, secure and exclusive retirement village with frail care facility
- Easy access to Knysna’s biggest beach
- World-class golf courses within a 15km radius
What others are saying
Belvidere is probably the most beautiful suburb in Knysna. The peace and tranquillity of this area is legendary and the birdlife is prolific. Belvidere is one of the safest neighbourhoods in Knysna. The Knysna town centre is about ten minutes’ drive away and the popular Brenton-on-Sea beach is only five minutes away. There are also several restaurants between Belvidere and Knysna, so enjoying a night out would never mean driving too far from home.
– Lew Geffen
Sheltered, tranquil and serene, where history meets beauty – this is Belvidere. Its tree-filled lanes are awash with flowers and the simple whitewashed architecture reflects that of the original farmhouse built in 1849. Kids ride their bikes and residents walk their dogs, greeting neighbours as they go. It’s a lovely community!
– Sue Mills
To be tired of Belvidere is to be tired of life
– Valerie Zeff